It’s that time of year again. Family gatherings and big meals can be roadblocks for even the highest performing of athletes. What steps should you take to make sure you enjoy your time with family, but keep yourself prepared for high performance?
Here are her 8 tips for healthy holidays:
- Get moving
- Use more color in your meals
- Never go to a party hungry
- Focus on friends, not food
- Bring healthy dishes to potlucks and parties
- Avoid Santa sweaters and elastic pants
- Give and take
- Manage your portions
For more details, check out the article.
The holiday season is an important time to be mindful of your eating habits and your end goals. Enjoy your time with friends and family in a healthy way!
Questions? Emily Edison can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.